Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > General Forum Related Topics > ADK Forum Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2021, 09:18 PM   #1
tuccarammahacking

Indestructible Old Town Discovery 16'9"

2000 model year made out of that CrossLink3 stuff. This canoe had a near total death experience in 2012 with Hurricane Sandy and a 70' white oak tree but came back to life and doesn't look too bad for what she went through. I made a repair on the inner layer of the hull with fiberglass cloth and epoxy. Looked good for a while but the edges of the repair started peeling up cause I was supposed to put some flame to the repair area before laying the patch down. You could do the repair over or just thrown down a welcome mat. Outer layer of hull is intact with a small area dented (circled in green) Surely there must be someone who needs a beater, heavy, tandem canoe. It has those nice molded plastic seats so comfortable. Make me an offer. I won't refuse. Trying my best to post a photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN8921-001.jpg (115.0 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg img095.jpg (155.8 KB, 64 views)

Last edited by tuccarammahacking; 10-20-2021 at 11:37 PM..
tuccarammahacking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 07:51 PM   #2
tuccarammahacking

OK maybe some interior shots will do the trick. Look at it shine! Even has an ADK sticker. It weighs just 80 lbs. Make me an offer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2456.jpg (146.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2455.jpg (148.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2451.jpg (76.2 KB, 33 views)
tuccarammahacking is offline   Reply With Quote