BBCode won't accept tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBCode won't accept tables

This is kind of technical, but on forums where I have a lot of pictures to post I usually put them in a table, with a caption beside each one. I just tried that in the Paddling section, and it totally failed to accept it. I've posted the exact same code on a different website just to see if it's correctly formatted, and it showed up fine. Other BBCode works here, but apparently not tables. Have I got that right? If that's true, it's kind of a pain, because I have a spreadsheet that helps me make up the table, and it's what I'm used to doing.

Edited to say I just found "BB Code List" and tables aren't mentioned. I seem to be out of luck.
    Last edited by John P; 09-15-2021, 11:27 PM.
    Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea, to the open arms of the sea. Lonely rivers sigh, "Wait for me, wait for me, I'll be coming home, wait for me!"

ADKForum uses an older version of vBulletin. That functionality may not have existed until a later version. It's also possible that on the forums you've used it that it was added as an add-on- vBulletin has a bunch of community-produced add-ons to expand functionality.

Comment

Working...
    X