Where are the other pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the other pages?

I was just looking for an old trip report and only the last eight reports show. There are no other pages like there are on the several other topics I checked. It is true for this topic as well, only two threads and no other pages. Any suggestions?

The trip reports page looks normal from here, so I think what you experienced may have been a passing anomaly in the electronic universe, or if you're still only seeing a few posts there it may be some kind of problem with your browser or something. At one point I was not able to use Safari to access some websites because it was too out of date, but I could still see them with Chrome, then when I updated my OS I was able to use Safari for those sites again.

Comment

You might just have it set to only show posts from the past week or so. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, there is an option to set how far back (in time) you want posts to appear from. I have mine set to show every post all the way back to the beginning of time (or in this case, when the forums opened).

Comment

Yep, the dog must have walked over the keyboard again and reset some things. When you're logged in and click on a thread (such as I've done here) the Quick Reply box replaces the Display Options so it doesn't show up.
        I'm so glad I don't need a computer in the woods, it would be a disaster I'd likely not survive. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DSettahr View Post
          I have mine set to show every post all the way back to the beginning of time (or in this case, when the forums opened).
          Same thing, no?
          The best, the most successful adventurer, is the one having the most fun.

Comment

Working...
          X