No announcement yet.

ADK 46ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying low in the mountains can be challenging. I have done it enough times. Ask Tommy Payne. He flew too low one time.
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience.

Comment

So not one comment on not only his accomplishing becoming a 46'er, but a very well documentation of it. The kid certainly seems sincere to me and he did it in some pretty intense weather as well. I for one have been following his climbing videos for a while now.
      Are you hiding in the shadows - forget the pain, forget the sorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        So not one comment on not only his accomplishing becoming a 46'er, but a very well documentation of it. The kid certainly seems sincere to me and he did it in some pretty intense weather as well. I for one have been following his climbing videos for a while now.
        Would it really be a conversation befitting of the ADK Forum community if we didn't find mundane and minute details of the original subject matter to pick apart in excessive detail, though?

Comment

I just came to complain about the jets.

Comment

Originally posted by DSettahr View Post
            Would it really be a conversation befitting of the ADK Forum community if we didn't find mundane and minute details of the original subject matter to pick apart in excessive detail, though?
            Here speaks the voice of wisdom....

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
              Here speaks the voice of wisdom....
              Sounds like you two need a hug. So tell us, what's really on your mind?

Comment

Working...
              X