Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > Current Affairs and Environmental Issues > Current and Historical Affairs
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 08:20 AM   #21
montcalm
curb my enthusiasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schultzz View Post
If you insist on discussing it you might want to learn how to spell it.

"eminent domain"

https://ag.ny.gov/real-property/rece...d-acquisitions
Ahaha - I'll make a note to my secretary.

Honestly I don't give two 's about it. You're the one who mentioned it 50 times in your previous post (I don't know how I could have misspelled it after that!!). I know it exists - I generally know of the concept being used to expand roads and bridges and airports and whatever, and I'm sure at times it seems quite unfair to person who's land is being acquired, but beyond that I don't have the bandwidth to worry about these kind of trivial things.

And I know you're trying to troll me into asking, but I have no idea how you connected any of the dots for the posts in this thread. I tried to lay out some "common sense", logical points and empathic arguments of why your ideas aren't good (sorry it's not personal) and the best you can get me with is a spelling error?
montcalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:31 AM   #22
Schultzz
Low Impact Skidder

Mr. Montcalm,
I really don't wish to insult you as you have me, "I suggest you keep your gun your holster and seek some professional help", so I'll offer you a suggestion. Nobody is trying to "get you". You insert a huge colored picture which I cannot fathom what that has to do with "eminent domain", you trivialize and minimize your stance after making a big noise by suggesting I am being treasonous, and you accuse me of being a troll, then you state that it is not personal. I think it's time to move on to a topic that may be of interest to anyone who has to read this. Of course you may feel that you have the need to have the last word as you often do, so have at it.
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #23
montcalm
curb my enthusiasm

I’m sorry no one has the stones to tell you that or if they have you haven’t taken it seriously but it was not an insult. It was a strong suggestion for everyone’s well being.
Old Today, 11:00 AM   #24
Schultzz
Low Impact Skidder

"I’m sorry no one has the stones to tell you that or if they have you haven’t taken it seriously but it was not an insult. It was a strong suggestion for everyone’s well being."

I knew you couldn't resist.

I rest my case.
Old Today, 11:20 AM   #25
montcalm
curb my enthusiasm

Listen, I'd probably just ignore you if your first post wasn't so downright unsettling.

But given that I'm a parent in what seems to be an ever increasingly domestically violent world, I'm gonna call you out on some BS. It will not and should never be tolerated.

If you don't like the APA, or whatever, use your extensive legal knowledge (which you seem to think you have) to fight the problem that way. There should be no other acceptable answer than democracy and due process. You have proven your misguided thoughts are otherwise, so I suggest you seek help in mitigating them and finding the proper avenue for expressing them.