A Unique Gift Opportunity......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Unique Gift Opportunity......

As most people know here, Kevin is a gifted photographer and has some great stuff in his online store. A few weeks ago, Kevin approached me and unselfishly told me that wanted to something to help our ADKHighpeaks Foundation (which incorporates all of this) and the work that we are doing.

It's not like Val has not been doing enough knitting hats to donate to the cause. She has. He stated that he wanted to do more and in that vain, he transferred the exclusive rights to a deeply personal and rewarding project that he created awhile back. Knowing a little of the history behind the piece, I was quite moved by the gesture.

From NOW ON, every purchase of Kevin's "Views from the 46 ADK High Peaks" will directly benefit the ADKHighpeaks Foundation. That is to say 100% of proceeds beyond the obvious production costs will be used to benifit our cause.

Right now, they are for sale using the link above until I figure out a way to get everything transferred over to the Foundation. I encourage ALL of you to purchase one for several reasons: 1) It's an inspiring piece that you can use to motivate you up some of the peaks to check out the view 2) It's for a good cause. And 3) They make a great gift to a aspiring 46er.

On a personal note, Anyone that been here awhile, knows that Kevin and I have had our share of public disputes, but the one thing we both share is a desire to do something positive. For him to set aside past disputes and put trust in Neil & I (along with the others) with something so personal to him, to do something positive with it, is deeply meaningful to us. We fully and completly will MAKE GOOD ON THAT TRUST.

Thank you Kevin.

Here is what the poster looks like:
    Attached Files
    "I can feel your anger. It gives you focus. It makes you stronger. " Supreme Chancellor
Working...
X