Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > Paddling in the Adirondacks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2019, 02:30 PM   #1
Tomcat

Swimming Moose on Hitchins Pond (Low's Dam)

I paddled a couple of the Bog River sections. On my last outing between the two Low's Dams, I had an extra bonus on Hitchins Pond. The photos say it all. The foliage was also nice. To read the report( I have a full trip report of the area) and see the rest of my photos from this outing, click the link below to my website.

Tomcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 05:20 PM   #2
electbc
Outdoorsman

Nice. We were at Cedar River Flow last weekend and I said that all we needed to make it a perfect day, was to see a moose. I see that you had that perfect day.
electbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 07:39 PM   #3
Justin
Moving along

Awesome. I have a similar set of 3 photos from a few years ago of a young bull moose heading in the opposite direction lol. Seems like there’s been a ton of moose sightings & photos shared on social media this year, thanks for sharing on this website also.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 10:29 PM   #4
Zach
Last seen wandering vaguely

Justin, I had no idea that the mooses are on Facebook now too. Who will be signing up next, bears? Chipmunks?

Tomcat, thanks for posting the pictures, the moose looks great. I was through there this summer and the background looks very familiar.
Zach
Zach is offline   Reply With Quote