How to respond to a message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to respond to a message

I received a message from another user yesterday, and tried to respond, but I got a message something like "user not found", even though the message began with the user's name. How do you respond to a private message?

Originally posted by MTVhike View Post
    I received a message from another user yesterday, and tried to respond, but I got a message something like "user not found", even though the message began with the user's name. How do you respond to a private message?
    With a user not found error, it is possible it was a spam-bot 'member' that had been deleted...
    “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

Was it my pm?

Comment

Originally posted by montcalm View Post
        Was it my pm?
        I sent you one to confirm your settings aren't blocking messages...
        “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

Originally posted by montcalm View Post
          Was it my pm?
          Yes, it was, montcalm!

Comment

Originally posted by MTVhike View Post
            Yes, it was, montcalm!
            Not sure why the pm isn't working for you...

If you have more questions regarding that area, let me know and I'll send you my personal email.

Comment

Thanks, montcalm. you've given me the information I need.

Comment

Great! Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                X