View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 01:09 PM   #23
Wldrns

Quote:
Originally Posted by montcalm View Post
There was a system that could be bought... I think it was called knu-pack?
Yup, Knu-pak, designed and sold by Eric Knudsen. I. have two of those packs, once in a while can be found now on Craigslist. I wish I would have bought more of them. I've used mine extensively on a variety of boats. Eric tried to sell the company to me when he moved to Hawaii, but I was not in any position to take on that kind of effort at the time.

1) modified for use with a Hornbeck Lost Pond canoe (note the lightweight conduit bar from bottom of pack to canoe, allowing rigid stable mount hands free travel)

Otherwise (with other standard canoes) designed to normally be used with a lline from bow to stern of sufficient length to droop at hip/hand level, to allow control tip up/down of bow and stern.

2) Carrying a 32' voyageur canoe (promo photo for demo only)

Normally when not used with this Hornbeck type rigid mount, is used with a line from bow to stern of length to lie at hand level, to control tip up/down of bow and stern.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg knupak.jpg (73.2 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg knupak voyageur.jpg (50.7 KB, 64 views)

Last edited by Wldrns; 05-04-2021 at 02:57 PM..
Wldrns is offline   Reply With Quote