View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 01:33 PM   #9
wildbrookies

So good to see some of us old posters and good to see new ones as well! And that you are all still doing good and are getting ready for this upcoming open water fishing. Good to see VT and USD got into an adk. Pond already! Thank you for your report! I hope to get back involved on here again also! Miss this and I am looking forward to the shenanigans and great reports again! Getting back to the original topic. I would just like to add I started out fly fishing using an old STH cassette reel. It served the purpose and the price was right for me as a beginner. Probably not be produced to this day anymore. Can’t wrong with the Hardy.
"Get your mind off trout,if you can.I know they`ve got you.I can see it. Every fraternity of sufferers knows its brothers.Trout hook men;men don`t hook trout.Better try and throw the hook while you can.By the time you`re a grown man there probably won`t be a pure trout healthy enough to fiddle with"... Quote from Emerson in the book "The Earth Is Enough"by Harry Middleton
wildbrookies is offline   Reply With Quote