View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:55 PM   #17
DSettahr
ɹǝqɯǝɯ

I've updated the information on the map. I added a few lean-tos that I've learned about since initially creating the map, and removed one that when I visited I found to have burned down years ago.

I did also change the color scheme to one that is color-blind-friendly- a request that was made when I initially posted this (sorry it took so long for me to get around to doing this, I've had a pretty busy winter). The new color scheme key is as follows:

Red dots are lean-tos/shelters that are part of the lean-to challenge. To be eligible, a shelter needs to be available for free use at least part of the year. Note that some of these shelters do still require a permit to use (but the permit is free). Some of these shelters are fee use also during at least part of the year.

Blue dots are lean-tos/shelters that are not part of the lean-to challenge. I.e., they are fee use only, or day use only.

I was able to add a few new lean-tos to my total over the course of the winter, and accordingly I also updated my personal map to reflect this.
DSettahr is online now   Reply With Quote