Adirondack Cabin Fever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adirondack Cabin Fever

New video up from this past weekend at a friend’s cabin...
    Hopefully no more issues with the audio.
    Please enjoy!
    Adirondack Cabin Fever by JCF

Love that area!

Good to see you've got Jenny in a nice warm cabin instead of that chilly tent.
    Tick Magnet

Comment

Heck yeah man definitely can’t beat a nice warm cabin in sub zero weather!
      Jenny & I could get use to this kind of camping!
      It’s not as nice as your camp but we’ll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
        It’s not as nice as your camp but we’ll take it!
        We don't have that awesome sledding hill

That was pretty cool.
        Tick Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by Tick Magnet View Post
          We don't have that awesome sledding hill

That was pretty cool.
          Next time I’ll ask John if he wants to try a run or two

Comment

Hate to tell you bud, but the audio is still very faint especially when you are talking.

It seems about the same as the other video to me.

Comment

Originally posted by montcalm View Post
              Hate to tell you bud, but the audio is still very faint especially when you are talking.

It seems about the same as the other video to me.
              Crap!
              Sorry about that. Again, I have no idea why that could be. Good news is that was my last video using the (free) GoPro Studio app. I recently purchased a new video editing & sharing program so hopefully things will be much better in future videos.

Comment

Justin, thanks for posting this, I love watching videos of your adventures. Lets me experience the Adirondacks vicariously. BTW i have had no difficulties with the audio on this or your last video.

Comment

Thank you Madison!

Comment

Justin - You're a better man than I am...-24F and you're arriving at the cabin bare handed. You must have really good blood flow to be able to do that. As for the sledding, better to have the payback for that hill on the way out when you can enjoy it. Makes all the work going in worthwhile.

That's all for now. Take care, thanks for sharing your adventure and until next time....be well.

snapper

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                      Crap!
                      Sorry about that. Again, I have no idea why that could be. Good news is that was my last video using the (free) GoPro Studio app. I recently purchased a new video editing & sharing program so hopefully things will be much better in future videos.
                      Did you change anything with the Go Pro mic?

And I'm just comparing to other Go Pro vids I watch. I can hear those people clearly, usually.

I CAN hear it if I'm a completely quiet room. I'll watch it once my kids go to bed

Comment

And I'm just comparing to other Go Pro vids I watch. I can hear those people clearly, usually.

I CAN hear it if I'm a completely quiet room. I'll watch it once my kids go to bed
                        Maybe it's the waterproof/weatherproof case? I would think that would cut down on mic sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                          Justin - You're a better man than I am...-24F and you're arriving at the cabin bare handed. You must have really good blood flow to be able to do that.
                          Oh trust me, my hands & fingers were completely numb!
                          I only took off my glove because I couldn’t push the camera button with my fingers so numb inside the glove lol.

Comment

Not that I’m aware of, but I will look into that.
                            In the mean time, please try this Video Test that I just created using the new software... Does it sound any better?

I should try another test with some normal talking, just trying to get the hang of using the new app.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyVirgil View Post
                              Maybe it's the waterproof/weatherproof case? I would think that would cut down on mic sensitivity.
                              No case, the camera itself is waterproof up to 35 feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X