Some recent catches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some recent catches.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    "Get your mind off trout,if you can.I know they`ve got you.I can see it. Every fraternity of sufferers knows its brothers.Trout hook men;men don`t hook trout.Better try and throw the hook while you can.By the time you`re a grown man there probably won`t be a pure trout healthy enough to fiddle with"... Quote from Emerson in the book "The Earth Is Enough"by Harry Middleton

A few more.
    Attached Files
    "Get your mind off trout,if you can.I know they`ve got you.I can see it. Every fraternity of sufferers knows its brothers.Trout hook men;men don`t hook trout.Better try and throw the hook while you can.By the time you`re a grown man there probably won`t be a pure trout healthy enough to fiddle with"... Quote from Emerson in the book "The Earth Is Enough"by Harry Middleton

Comment

Now that's what I call a grand day out! Nice browns and bows, WB!
      Oscar Wilde:Work is the curse of the drinking class

Comment

Really nice WB! Beautiful colors. Is that a mouse pattern stuffed in that Brown's mouth?
        “Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains. They smelled of moss in your hand. On their backs were vermiculate patterns that were maps of the world in its becoming. Maps and mazes. Of a thing which could not be put back. Not be made right again. In the deep glens where they lived all things were older than man and they hummed of mystery.”
        ― Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Outstanding! Glad you had a good day WB.
          Oh I'd rather go and journey where the diamond crest is flowing...

Comment

Now that's what I call a banner day. Congratulations, job well done.

Comment

Thanks guys! No, Glenn, that’s a very drabby colored olive woolly bugger. But, maybe a mouse pattern would work for these bigger sized trout.

Comment

Working...
              X