Bikerafting Loop Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikerafting Loop Suggestions

Looking do do an overnighter bike a trail, paddle back, or paddle and then bike back. Hoping for some moving water to assist me in paddling my bike down the river. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Nothing???

Comment

No personal experience but the Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail and Missisquoi River are an option. Check out the rail trail web site and the Northern Forest Canoe Trail for camp sites. NFCT actually organizes a one day paddle pedal event if you just wanted to "test the waters". https://www.northernforestcanoetrail...-paddle-pedal/

Comment

Originally posted by billconner View Post
        No personal experience but the Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail and Missisquoi River are an option. Check out the rail trail web site and the Northern Forest Canoe Trail for camp sites. NFCT actually organizes a one day paddle pedal event if you just wanted to "test the waters". https://www.northernforestcanoetrail...-paddle-pedal/
        Thanks, but I am looking for Adirondack routes. I live in Vermont and have paddled the Missisquoi several times. It is a good suggestion though. I do plan to bikeraft it one of these days.

Comment

What about Boreas Ponds? 3+ mile bike to the dam, than as much flatwater paddling as you want.

Comment

Originally posted by MTVhike View Post
            What about Boreas Ponds? 3+ mile bike to the dam, than as much flatwater paddling as you want.
            I do intend to bike up to Boreas. I haven't been there for a couple of years. I am really looking for moving rivers, preferably with class 4 road, or single track to ride back to the put in the next day.
            Most of what I am finding in riding back to the car on paved roads.

Comment

Working...
            X