Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Fly 2018

Who's going? :-)

This will be my 5th year, and my 17-yr-old's 4th. I'm a 50 year old 3-hour-ish rider, so not even remotely competitive, but it's a heck of a lot of fun!

2018 Black Fly Challenge

I am signed up for the first time, 62 years old. Not competitive but just want to complete it in a timely fashion. I am just recovering from Bronchitis so I hope to get my wind and stamina back by then.
    ~ADK's UPHILL ON THE WAY IN & UPHILL ON THE WAY OUT~

Comment

My first

Thinking about riding FAT.

Comment

I'm in. Riding a cyclocross bike for first time this year.

Comment

Black Fly Challenge 2018

Hi guy's I would certainly like to meet you all any suggestions on how to identify each other? Maybe we could meet before or after at a certain spot? Steve
          ~ADK's UPHILL ON THE WAY IN & UPHILL ON THE WAY OUT~

Comment

Might be difficult for me. My partner had to bail and my ride doesn't want to hang out after the race. Otherwise I'd be glad to meet up.

Comment

Will there be one this year?

Comment

Adirondack Gravel Grinder

Annual event held on the second Saturday in June.

This event is always held the second Saturday in June. This is a 40-mile destination mountain bike race through the Moose River Plains Recreation Area. The race start alternates annually between Inlet and Indian Lake. 2019's race will start at Byton Park in Indian Lake and end with music, food, and beer at Fern Park in Inlet.

Spectators are welcome and encouraged to hang out with us at the after party to cheer the racers across the finish line!

Check out their website at www.BlackFlyChallenge.com for more information.

Comment

Working...
                X