This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the default forum's color

I'm using the green forum style now and like it, so much so I'm thinking about setting it to the forum's default. This basically means that a new member or someone wanders in off the internet will see the green forum style and not the purple/vbulletin default style I've been using since the forum upgrade over a month ago.

I don't have a way of running a report to see what opur active membership is choosing as default, so it's important you vote so I don't piss most of the membership off or make the wrong choice by selecting a less appealing forum style/skin.
    Green
    0%
    Blue
    0%
    Other (reply and explain below)
    0%

The poll is expired.

...green...

Comment

Blue....
      No wait..... green

Hmm nope Blue's better!

Hmmm but Green matches the patch....

Blue is the color of the sky...

But green is the color of the trees.....

Ok OK AA firm decision..

Either

there!
      "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

I like the green better but I like it that I have to log in to make it green. This way I immediately know if I'm logged in or not. Sometimes when I'm at work I have a hard time logging out and when it turns blue I know I was successful. Although I can see the green being more attractive to someone who just wanders in.
        “One of the penalties of an ecological education is that one lives alone in a world of wounds.” ~ Aldo Leopold

Comment

The other day I put the Green on, and I seriously started to feel notious. It looks very good, but my eyes couldn't handle it after a while.
          Who needs a Psych when you have the outdoors.

Comment

Green, Reminds me more of the Adirondacks I guess
            Go take a hike

Comment

i like blue
              Fly Fisher's Anglers Association- a fine drinking club with a fishing problem
              www.GoFlyFish.org

Comment

Green now, but am fine either way.
                Rick
                The measure of your ignorance is your belief in tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the universe, the master calls the butterfly...
                ...unknown...

Comment

GREEN is my vote. It reminds me of the woods!

Saus #5237

Comment

Either way we win because we keep both, just want to get a feel for the percentage of people using the blue and/or green.

Personally, the blue's too bright for my eyes (because I spend all day at a computer screen it takes its toll). I've been using the green since the second day I finished it.

Oh, and I editted the poll to make the selection more clear.

Comment

7 to 6.

go blue go.
                      www.GoFlyFish.org

Comment

I find the green more distracting than the blue, but it may just be because I got use to the blue.
                        A man needs to believe in something. I believe I'll go hiking.

http://community.webshots.com/user/lumberzac

Comment

Green...the other skin bugs my eyes out after a while...

BirdHead Studios
                          The Worlds Most Entertaining Hiking Website BirdHead Studios and Northeast 111 Videos

Comment

9 - 8.

go blue go !

it's like a turtle race.
                            www.GoFlyFish.org

Comment

oh no !!!

10 - 9 with green out front !

GO BLUE GO !
                              www.GoFlyFish.org

Comment

Working...
                              X