Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > General Forum Related Topics > Forum News and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
jrbren

Vftt

Greetings,

I apologize if this is not an appropriate thread.

My user id on VFTT has been dead for several years (pre 2005). The user id there is also "jrbren". I think what happened is my password expired, while my e-mail account simultaneously changed. So the updated password got sent to my old expired e-mail accounts. To change the e-mail account, I need my password. To find my password, I need to access my old e-mail account that does not exist anymore.

So I thought I would just reregister, but at about that time VFTT stopped allowing new registrants without a sponsor to minimize trolls.

My e-mails have gone unanswered, I suspect I am being filtered out by anti-spam software ?

So thought the years I have half heartedly looked at the events list at VFTT to seek a sponser, but have not seen anything close to me (I live in the Champlain Valley, central to all these mountains so I found that a little surprising, but true nonetheless).

Since I hike in Vermont and NH as much as the ADKs, I would like the ability to contribute in that forum as well as the ADK forums. However I am happy to continue to just lurk as I have done the last several years.

Anyway I note there are some common screen names here and there. I am soliciting a volunteer to notify the administrators at VFTT if they could reset the password there and e-mail it to me.

Please pm if yes.

Thanks for listening and happy hiking.