Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADKHighPeaks Forums Gone?

FYI for Kyler -

So this morning when going to the ADKHighPeaks Forums, I was greeted by the "New Home." And, apparently, the forums are altogether gone. Not hard to log into; not hard to post; just gone altogether. All the "ADKHighPeaks forum" links just go back to the "New Home" page. I searched the page for other links and tried several different routes - same results.

(Running IE11, fully up to date, all caches cleared.)

So I'm sure the forum is in the background somewhere, and it will eventually reappear...

Originally posted by TCD View Post
    All the "ADKHighPeaks forum" links just go back to the "New Home" page. I searched the page for other links and tried several different routes - same results.
    Same here. No way in as of this post.

Comment

Yup. Something is amiss. It happened shortly after 11:00 AM. Not the usual 404 error page but a highly abbreviated version of the site's content.
      Looking for views!

Comment

I think someone tried to post a picture of us handing a check to LASAR on the Foundation section and things went awry.
        The best, the most successful adventurer, is the one having the most fun.

Comment

Not used to this 3.8v
          If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose has been fulfilled.
          Red Skelton

Comment

With luck it will be back up tonight.

Comment

No doubt!
              If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose has been fulfilled.
              Red Skelton

Comment

It's back!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Offline this morning since about 11:00 AM.
                    Looking for views!

Comment

Originally posted by Trail Boss View Post
                      Really? I was just on there and posted a new thread. Worked fine for me. Check back now.

Comment

Originally posted by Trail Boss View Post
                        The server probably needs a kick.

Comment

Working...
                        X