Adirondack Forum  
Rules Membership Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Foundation ADKhighpeaks Forums ADKhighpeaks Wiki Disclaimer

Go Back   Adirondack Forum > The Adirondack Forum > Hunting and Fishing in the Adirondacks
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2007, 04:35 PM   #1
Mavs00
I am the sith

No Tolerance Rules

New instituted forum rule (hunting and fishing) ................... Effective as of NOW.

The hunting and fishing section is for the use of those that enjoy the the activities of hunting and fishing. It is NOT a forum to discuss the ethics of these activities as it pertains to "should or should it not" be allowed or legal. This is not a GUN CONTROL / WILDLIFE debate forum. Hunting and fishing are legal activities and so long as the techniques and information provided here do not violate the law, they are permitted to be discussed WITHOUT INTERFERENCE from those of us that do not partake or disapprove of the activities. There is no room in here any longer to voice personal anti-hunting or anti-fishing points of view.

If you feel a discussion is "out of line", or outside the bounds of decency, CONTACT the moderation team. Likewise, if transgressions to this rule occur, contact the moderation team it will be dealt with quickly. Violations may result in banning, and depending on the severity, without warning.

Police yourself.

p.s. the discussion of theoretical aspects of hunting and fishing and bag limits, new regulations, ect. is fine. This is intended to curtail those annoying "You hunt, therefore you are the devil" garbage threads that I see crop up every now and again.

If you are anti-hunting or anti-fishing, then I suggest you stay out of this section and avoid the temptation to violate the above rule.

Thank you for your cooperation.