Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep your eye on the skies is right. That wouldn't be a little goose plop, that'd be what's referred to as a boeing bomb. I doubt they have wings. I've had weird encounters with lights at night and even have a pic of a basketball sized orb 10 feet in front of me when taking a pic of a cellar hole. No goatsuckers or close encounters. Just distant observations. I've had the hair stand up on the back of my neck more then a few times in the woods or on the way home late at night from a fishing trip. One night I could hear the leaves moving just over the top of a steep bank. I would stop and a second or 2 later the noise would stop. I just kept walking and stopping and cold sweating. The farther up the hill I walked the closer the noises got. The steep bank gets shorter and eventually levels out even with the road. As I got to the spot in the road where the bank levels off I built up some courage (stupidity) and charged the woods with my flashlight. I growled and prepared to scream like a little girl. That's when I saw it. I'd never seen one in the woods before and now I was within 20 feet of a rather large gathering of porcupines. Guess my gave me an overactive imagination. The large family group of killer mountain walkers that I expected to encounter turned out to be a bunch of slow moving pricker bushes. Sometimes you just never know. Oh by the way. I loved your story Redhawk. Pass it down your family tree and it will get locked into the roots of folklore. Jason
    Square Peg, Round Hole, Big Hammer!!

Comment

scooch.....is a "she" and you can bet your bottom dollar she'd be damn hard to tatoo too........who is the Skychief Scooch? as a matter of fact my sicillian better half just informed that a "scooch" in Italian...is any of the following.....1. an itch 2. a pest or 3. a pain in the ***.............

ahh....but what does he know!!!!!!!!

Comment

the syracuse Skychiefs Scooch- the mascot of the Syracuse Skychiefs AAA baseball team (farm team of the Toronto Blue Jays) . A rather large orange creature with a permanent smile and huge feet. He wears a blue hat and blue jersey. I'm not really sure what he is but there's a picture of him on the home page of skychiefs.com.
        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
        It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by scooch
          scooch.....is a "she" and you can bet your bottom dollar she'd be damn hard to tatoo too........who is the Skychief Scooch? as a matter of fact my sicillian better half just informed that a "scooch" in Italian...is any of the following.....1. an itch 2. a pest or 3. a pain in the ***.............

ahh....but what does he know!!!!!!!!
          sounds like he should know, he lives with all of the above!

(sorry...couldn't resist)
          The Wilderness Photography of Gary F. Dean
          facebook photography of Gary F. Dean

It's Not A Map...It's a "To-Do" List!

Comment

LOLOL......oh true....so true.....but he must love me to death...because not one time in seventeen years has he ever told me that.....either that or he's lying!!!!!!!

Comment

LOLOL......oh true....so true.....but he must love me to death...because not one time in seventeen years has he ever told me that.....either that or he's lying!!!!!!!
              LOL!!
              He sounds like a prince among men!
              put him on...I've got some questions for him...

Comment

and you are just a dam laugh riot a minute!!!!!!
                questions he would be happy to answer...I'm sure!!!

in all lololololol seriousnes...how is your head? lololol

Comment

and you are just a dam laugh riot a minute!!!!!!
                  questions he would be happy to answer...I'm sure!!!

in all lololololol seriousnes...how is your head? lololol
                  LOL!!
                  I bet he would...
                  I'm out of traction, and my memory is coming back...I think I might make it...

Comment

for future reference and just in case....as a true friend....I would be very happy to assist in the surgical removal if it ever happens again

Comment

for future reference and just in case....as a true friend....I would be very happy to assist in the surgical removal if it ever happens again
                      LOL!!
                      I'm afraid there is a waiting list of people willing to help with surgery on me...But I'll keep you in mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildernessphoto
                        LOL!!
                        I'm afraid there is a waiting list of people willing to help with surgery on me...But I'll keep you in mind!
                        This will be your second lobotomy if I'm not mistaken?
                        "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk
                          This will be your second lobotomy if I'm not mistaken?
                          I can't remember...

Comment

Sounds totally legit to me.

Bigfoot in Clarence
                            Adirondack Base Camp
                            Adirondack Trailhead

Comment

me too.....even if someone is playing a joke, he saw what he saw.

Comment

Maybe if we fed the chupacabra some proper food, it wouldnt have to suck goats. May I suggest...
                                He found himself wondering at times, especially in the autumn, about the wild lands, and strange visions of mountains that he had never seen came into his dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X