Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, who knew, Hawk's crazy as a Sh*thouse loon.

Just Kidding. I never had that kind of experience, but for sure, if I did, I'd probably crap a stone and beg forgiveness from the great almighty. I'd be a babbling idiot {okay, even more than I am now} for quite some time.

Yup, I'll admit it here. Great story Hawk
    "I can feel your anger. It gives you focus. It makes you stronger. " Supreme Chancellor

Comment

"The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right? " from Contact

Comment

There was a confirmed siting in Oluska pass this past weekend!
        Strange one, Very tall, but bald...Came out of the woods and growled at the campers at Ward Brook....
        Attached Files
        The Wilderness Photography of Gary F. Dean
        facebook photography of Gary F. Dean

It's Not A Map...It's a "To-Do" List!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildernessphoto
          Strange one, Very tall, but bald...Came out of the woods and growled at the campers at Ward Brook....
          It's got 4 eyes too.

Comment

It's true...4 eyes, and noisy too. You can see, and hear him coming. Please don't shoot him when you see him...He's been tagged and we're tracking his movements on www.adkforum.com...

Comment

Holy ***********!!!! Evrybody Ruuuunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I had a tree fall down not far from where I was camping at T-lake falls,heard the breath get knocked out of something then heard it running through the woods.Probably a bear.Also experienced a horrible smell when hunting near Wagner brook in the same area.Again maybe a bear?Was not a dead animal smell.

Comment

Steve-black bears have a smell that I would describe as musty. Very distinctive and not forgotten. Definitely not like a dead animal. At least that's what my nose says.
                  Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
                  It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildernessphoto
                    It's true...4 eyes, and noisy too. You can see, and hear him coming. Please don't shoot him when you see him...He's been tagged and we're tracking his movements on www.adkforum.com...
                    and a large self inflicted hole on his golden dome

has to be the Duck Hole Guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Judgeh
                      and a large self inflicted hole on his golden dome

has to be the Duck Hole Guy!
                      Actually it's the extremely rare and elusive white breasted bald headed beaver.
                      "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
                        Redhawk, based on the descriptions (7 feet tall, black) it could be Shaq hiding from the media.
                        Shaquille Sasquatch?
                        "If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracles of technology. We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it." Lyndon B. Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk
                          Actually it's the extremely rare and elusive white breasted bald headed beaver.
                          yes it's true...It goes by many names as it roams the Seward range, bald headed Beaver, Sasquatch, bigfoot, and yes...Even the "Duck Hole Guy".
                          It is a dangerous creature, even inflicting injury on itself with it's ax...

Comment

I know it scared me bad on my way down Wright

Comment

I know a guy who runs a sugar bush up in fanklin county. He went out to the sugar bush cabin one morning in the winter. There was a fresh coat of snow covering everything and there was a foot print on the front poarch in front of the door. It has large and had three toes. There was only one print and nothing else. He says he wasnt sure if the snow jsut melted that way but ther were no other spots that had melted. He has some guys that wont go into the sugar bush at night. After hearing that I came to the conclusion that big foot has one leg and wings. Makes sence seeing his name is "Bigfoot" , and not "bigfeet." Also he is hard to see because people expect to see him running around the woods, not flying above them. So keep your eyes on the sky!
                              "It's not where your from, it's where your at."

Comment

Will be sure to

Comment

Working...
                                X