This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geogymn View Post
    Trail cams/Game cams reveal many animals not seen by the most enthusiastic outdoor people. Haven't seen puma nor bigfoot yet. I'm sure they are out there but mewonders why they are so camera shy?
    I have seen some interesting things on a trail cam. Thinking of sitting in a tree stand with night vision goggles but with my luck I would fall asleep and then fall.
    Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultzz View Post
      I have seen some interesting things on a trail cam. Thinking of sitting in a tree stand with night vision goggles but with my luck I would fall asleep and then fall.
      it's not a good idea to sit in a tree stand without a good safety harness.
      they're readily available, easy to use, low in price and could prevent serious injury or death.
      I've collected numerous pics and videos with my t-cams that I've shared over the years and there are some pics and footage I wouldn't care to share.
      Give a man/woman or child a fish or meat and feed them for a day. Teach them how to fish or hunt and feed them for a lifetime - and they'll never forget you.

My photos cannot be used without my written permission.

Comment

"there are some pics and footage I wouldn't care to share." Now that has piqued my interest!
        However, there are a lot of trail cams out there these days and most would not be as secretive or wise enough to suppress a sensational pic as one to which you allude. Methinks.
        "A culture is no better than its woods." W.H. Auden

Comment

check this out

A trail camera in Crown Point near Lake Champlain recently captured video of an animal that may be a cougar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold River Bob View Post
            I love the Lynx comment.

Comment

How cool would that be to see a cougar in the wild? I'm still trying to spot a moose!
              "A culture is no better than its woods." W.H. Auden

Comment

State Employees gossip like a bunch of old ladies in a nursing home.
                Sorry that may be offensive to old woman in nursing homes, state employees really can't keep their mouths shut.

And with the near firing, shove out the door, of the head pathologist for the DEC, I would say he would be glad to tell you in the state released anything.

Mountain lions have passed thru, that has been proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                  I love the Lynx comment.
                  I was reading the guest book at the rental cabin we stay at, and someone noted that they "saw a meerkat" on their hike!

Ummmm....

Close enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Cold River Bob View Post
                    Official ruling is a house cat...
                    http://www.adirondackalmanack.com/

Comment

Definitely, not a house cat.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Tick Magnet

Comment

#34: It's been pointed out that a high percentage of those California mountain lions had dog, cat and other domestic animal remains in their stomachs because they had been killed under permit for depredation.

Comment

I have been keeping a distance from this thread...but yesterday I did see a cougar.
                          This was a face to face, no mistaking the creature. MDB and all of my grandkids also saw the amazing animal.
                          There was no mistaking it!!
                          In fact if anyone wants to see it, I'm certain it's still there.
                          Once again, there is no mistaking it for some other, smaller feline.
                          I was no more than 3 feet away from it, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by stripperguy View Post
                            I have been keeping a distance from this thread...but yesterday I did see a cougar.
                            This was a face to face, no mistaking the creature. MDB and all of my grandkids also saw the amazing animal.
                            There was no mistaking it!!
                            In fact if anyone wants to see it, I'm certain it's still there.
                            Once again, there is no mistaking it for some other, smaller feline.
                            I was no more than 3 feet away from it, seriously.
                            Was it alive? or stuffed?

Comment

You got me.
                              It was at the state museum.
                              Probably still there...

Comment

Originally posted by stripperguy View Post
                                You got me.
                                It was at the state museum.
                                Probably still there...
                                You had better wear your respirator when working with epoxy and your stripper canoes.
                                Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X