Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the thread. I've never seen anything I can't explain but I'm approached quite often with such stories from others and I've referred them to this site and this thread.
    Life's short, hunt hard!

Comment

• I suspect most people who frequent the woods and backcountry never see anything they can't explain. I have seen things I couldn't explain and they became the provenance of my interest in the subject.

Comment

• I was camping last night at cascade lake and I heard some strange noices in my camp in the middle of the night. I may have been an animal but the foot steps sounded like a person's. I'm not sure what it was.

Comment

• Finally, the proof we've all been waiting for!

Guests at the resort of Formigal in the Pyrenees are watching their backs after a large yeti-like creature was spotted wandering the slopes in northeastern Spain.

Yeah, I think it's phony too.

Comment

• CHRS,

" I may have been an animal"

What exactly are you trying to say?
            Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by cityboy View Post
              Finally, the proof we've all been waiting for!

Guests at the resort of Formigal in the Pyrenees are watching their backs after a large yeti-like creature was spotted wandering the slopes in northeastern Spain.

Yeah, I think it's phony too.

It's a white Ghilly suit. Why are all the BF videos shaky? Must be shaky witnesses.
              Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schultzz View Post
                It's a white Ghilly suit. Why are all the BF videos shaky? Must be shaky witnesses.
                Probably laughing!

Seriously, why doesn't anyone run TOWARDs the animal? All these crappy shows no matter whether it's ghosts or Bigfoot show people running away.

Can't wait to see the next Geico Commrcial:
                "You're a Bigfoot hunter, you run, that's what you do".

Comment

• Originally posted by cityboy View Post
                  Probably laughing!

Seriously, why doesn't anyone run TOWARDs the animal? All these crappy shows no matter whether it's ghosts or Bigfoot show people running away.

Can't wait to see the next Geico Commrcial:
                  "You're a Bigfoot hunter, you run, that's what you do".
                  It's the Bumble Snowmonster of the North. Yahoo!!!
                  Life's short, hunt hard!

Comment

• The Beast of Whitehall documentary is out. I went to the screening in Whitehall last weekend and there was a good turnout.

An indie production company documenting unusual events throughout America. Bigfoot, werewolves, Mothman, Thunderbirds, UFOs, and other unexplained phenomena.
                    Life's short, hunt hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by DRIFTER View Post
                      [CENTER]*
                      ......ADDED NOTE; What the hell is sitting atop the guy in the pictures head?
                      Fake feet, fake hair...

Comment

• The Bigfoot phenomenon is a complex issue. Depending on how far down the rabbit hole you are willing to go it gets rather complicated. What makes it complex is not whether it is fact or fiction but rather are the facts stranger and more bizarre than fiction. Those who have some idea of what's going on are compelled to find out more. Those who really know the truth are very reluctant to share because of ridicule and derision. Just be sure before you decide whether to take the red pill or the blue pill because once you become aware of the truth it will change your life forever, and there's no way you can undo that hard slap in the proverbial face of stark reality. Nuff said.

Comment

• I really think it is something that needs to be studied.....surely some reports are hoaxes but there are some that suggest that there is some sort of a primate living in the US wilderness areas.

Comment

• Comment

• I saw a bumper sticker the other day that had a Bigfoot silhouette and it read 'hide and seek world champ'. Gave me a chuckle.
                              Hunt when you can, Fish when you can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobadkhunter View Post
                                There are NO BIGFOOTs period...
                                My friend has a size 14 foot You mean that doesn't count?

Comment

Working...
                                X