This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Schultzz View Post
    Your comment makes sense Jim. However people have been reporting sightings. And... who makes a trek to the truly wild and primitive locations when there is snow on the ground? You know how much snow can pile up. Unless you trek with snow shoes miles into our primitive areas that might hold big cats how would you see these tracks?
    Schultzzie,
    Off the top of my head, I know of several (if not more) individuals on this forum who ski, hike, hunt and climb in the interior ADK's all year round.
    These are responsible folks who are not given to hysteria.
    Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by Hard Scrabble View Post
      Schultzzie,
      Off the top of my head, I know of several (if not more) individuals on this forum who ski, hike, hunt and climb in the interior ADK's all year round.
      These are responsible folks who are not given to hysteria.
      Jim
      Some places in the Dacks are quite inaccessible where the blowdowns and brush and rocks and boulders and downed trees are unless you are part of a tactical helicopter rescue team so don't tell me that people go there because even in good weather it is damn near impossible to get through it, over it, around it. That's where I would hide if I were a big cat. In Winter when there is 3-5 feet of snow on the ground you would have to be hysterical to go there. I am sure you are trying to make a point but I don't know what it is.
      Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schultzz View Post
        Some places in the Dacks are quite inaccessible where the blowdowns and brush and rocks and boulders and downed trees are unless you are part of a tactical helicopter rescue team so don't tell me that people go there because even in good weather it is damn near impossible to get through it, over it, around it. That's where I would hide if I were a big cat. In Winter when there is 3-5 feet of snow on the ground you would have to be hysterical to go there. I am sure you are trying to make a point but I don't know what it is.
        My point is that a person has to get out of his computer chair as many do on this forum.
        Jim

Comment

My point is that a person has to get out of his computer chair as many do on this forum.
          Jim
          True. But all you need nowadays in a smart phone.
          Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience.

Comment

• My point, exactly.
            You can sit in your chair and call up, electronically, any data that you want to espouse.
            Jim
            Last edited by Hard Scrabble; 11-09-2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• You guys crack me up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin View Post
                You guys crack me up!
                It's called presentation, whether it be a fly, a lure, or bait. Justin figures it out!

Comment

• i guess, sadly, that some folks have little to do.

Comment

• What is it about Connecticut that Mountain Lions and Moose Love?

Comment

• I never thought that i would be the peace maker, but it's about time that we put this to bed.

Comment

I never thought that i would be the peace maker, but it's about time that we put this to bed.
                        Great idea Jim, and there's nothing wrong with trying to be a peacemaker as long as it doesn't become a pacemaker.

Comment

• So many on the ignore list.
                          http://edthesmokebeard.com/

Comment

• Thanks for the info Downhill!
                            Great photos.

Comment

Working...
                            X