Moose River Plains controversy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSettahr View Post
    I agree. I just felt that the discussion should have continued in the original thread. Having 2 threads on the same subject featured so prominently in the forum would've lead to confusion.
    That's what I'm here for - I'm a giver.
    “Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.” Carlos Castenada

Comment

• Has anyone heard of the states intentions on the opening in may . I'm wonder if there is going to be a delay or not on unlocking the gates. as always weather will be a big factor i'm sure.

Comment

• If you read the new york outdoor news .The march issue has a article on pg4 . CFAB -Conservation fund advisory board spares with the nys conservation council about misleading info around the mrp changes. Deliberate distribution of false information regarding mrp proposal. I Hope this is new enough for some of you . I know many want to bury this topic . I hate getting beat up for dusty info. This is about as fresh as it gets.

" This should be in a new thread titled moose river plains after the vote or maybe tittled after the axe"

Comment

• Originally posted by 40dog View Post
          If you read the new york outdoor news .The march issue has a article on pg4 . CFAB -Conservation fund advisory board spares with the nys conservation council about misleading info around the mrp changes. Deliberate distribution of false information regarding mrp proposal. I Hope this is new enough for some of you . I know many want to bury this topic . I hate getting beat up for dusty info. This is about as fresh as it gets.

" This should be in a new thread titled moose river plains after the vote or maybe tittled after the axe"

Link?
          "There's a whisper on the night-wind, there's a star agleam to guide us, And the Wild is calling, calling . . . let us go." -from "The Call of the Wild" by Robert Service

My trail journal: DuctTape's Journal

Comment

• The issue is presently on sale at local news stand and will not be available online free from their site until next moth . So you can pick a copy of new york outdoor news at a local news shop. Its on pg 4 . I tried folding the article up real small but still couldn't get it to fit in my SD card slot. LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by 40dog View Post
              I know many want to bury this topic . I hate getting beat up for dusty info. This is about as fresh as it gets.
              Please feel free to keep sharing. If people don't want to discuss it anymore, all they have to do is no longer check the thread!

Comment

Working...
              X