PDA

View Full Version : ADKHighpeaks is back in business.

Neil
12-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Thanks to Kyler, ADKHP forum is up and running as we speak.

Thanks Geoff!

SummitHat
12-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Many thanks Kyler and all the crew who got the site back up and running! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ALGonquin Bob
12-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Congratulatons, I was beginning to think I'd never see it again. Way to go, Kyler! :dance:

adkjack
12-20-2011, 11:58 PM
On behalf of all the members I would personally like to recognize Kyler for all the work he has put in to restore the forum. On the 8th we asked him if he would consider taking on a volunteer position with the Foundation. That would be the IT Director. Simple enough, just oversee the day to day stuff, take care of the upgrades and do some improvements if he wanted.
Dec 9th the whole system is attacked by a vicious piece of viral menace. Two days later the only guy that has had any real experience with the site is on a plane to the other side of the planet for a week.
Welcome aboard Kyler, :banghead:
Kyler who is an experienced IT guy spent countless hours, researching, emailing, chating and telephoning anyone and everyone that could help put the forum back together. And there are still some tweaks to be made we all feel much better about migrating the entire site to another , more secure server.
Kyler has been a valuable member of this community and has managed to fly under the radar as he is not a boisterous fellow. He has volunteered his time and energy not only on the forum restoration but has been a key helper on Mt. Adams as well.
I consider it an honor to know him and I want to thank him for everything he has done for all of us.:thumbs:

randomscooter
12-21-2011, 05:21 AM
Thanks to Kyler, ADKHP forum is up and running as we speak.

Now I can start goofing off again. :dance:

georgecarr
12-21-2011, 06:01 PM
I don't know you, but many thanks Kyler! Your work is appreciated.

yellowcanoe
12-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Kyler can you make another miracle? Snow please?

LX93
12-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Not working now. Here's what I get:

BEGIN TEXT:
Directory has no index file.
Browsing this site or directory without an index file is prohibited.

If you are the site's webmaster, you can remedy this problem by creating a default HTML page with one of the following names:

index.html
index.htm
default.htm
Default.htm
home.html
Home.chtml

NOTE: Filenames are case sensitive, i.e., Home.html is not the same as home.html

WinterWarlock
12-27-2011, 06:54 AM
Not working now. Here's what I get:

BEGIN TEXT:
Directory has no index file.
Browsing this site or directory without an index file is prohibited.

If you are the site's webmaster, you can remedy this problem by creating a default HTML page with one of the following names:

index.html
index.htm
default.htm
Default.htm
home.html
Home.chtml

NOTE: Filenames are case sensitive, i.e., Home.html is not the same as home.html

Try this link - but be sure to clear your cache first.

http://www.adkhighpeaks.com/forums/