PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Pictures as chosen by you.

Neil
09-12-2009, 08:49 AM
I was impressed by how many people voted this year. Sylvie and I compiled the results of approximately 70 voters x 13 votes per person.

Here is the 2010 calendar (http://adkhighpeaks.com/neil//calendar2010/Winner%20Thumbnails/).

***** Note: if you're photograph is among the winners you have a little job to do.******

Email the highest resolution jpg file of your picture to :

katied@kdimages.com

along with your name as you want it to appear on the calendar with some details regarding the shot. ie. where it was taken from and what its of.

Also, include your screen name in the email so we know who you really are.

Finally, put 2010 calendar and only that in the subject line of your email message so the email program's filter will channel it into a special folder.

bethfit
09-12-2009, 09:23 AM
Looks fantastic! They were all winning photos. Really really great job.

ADKatie
09-12-2009, 10:44 AM
All photos sent to me will be reviewed for resolution and print quality. In other words, send me the BEST quality version of your photo that came out of your camera. Most cameras save pictures to JPG but not ALL, so any format from your camera will be usable by me.

This process will hopefully pass ALL winning calendar submissions with flying colors! BUT, there is a chance (I really hope NOT) that something won't pass and won't be usable. So please hold off on your calls to National Geographic until you hear from me. :D

My email inbox is braced and ready for files up to 10mb, so bring it on! If I run into any "inbox full" errors I'll up my allotment.

Thanks, all, and great photography! Can't wait to set up the calendar!

Chef
09-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Very nice! I can't wait to get mine.

Cheers

ADK_Dreamer
09-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Me too!

ADK88
09-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Congratulations to everyone!

KeanGrad
09-14-2009, 09:13 AM
What great shots. I can't wait to see the finished product.

KG