PDA

View Full Version : trail work?

xcspirit
02-08-2009, 12:10 PM
does anyone know of any dates this coming season for volunteer work on the trail, ie work days?

a little early to think, about but was curious.

whitefoot
02-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I will be doing my section of the NPT in early may, we do from silver lake to mud lake, a total of 6 miles of trail work, and am thinking of adding the rock lake section to silver lake this yr. that would add another 2 miles,
your more than welcome to join us, we always need help, nobody ever seems to want to help out. its usually just myself and a freind that goes.

I usually post it in early spring.

kwc
02-08-2009, 05:04 PM
We have the Benson to Rock Lake section of the trail ... and we have a spring and fall clean-up.

Maybe this spring we can coordinate with Bryan and have a whole weekend for the Benson to Mud Lake section.

whitefoot
02-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Sounds good Kevin, we'll have to plan it and try and get it done before the middle of may.

viewseeker
02-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I will be doing my section of the NPT in early may, we do from silver lake to mud lake, a total of 6 miles of trail work, and am thinking of adding the rock lake section to silver lake this yr. that would add another 2 miles,
your more than welcome to join us, we always need help, nobody ever seems to want to help out. its usually just myself and a freind that goes.

I usually post it in early spring.

PM me when ready, I'll see if i can get away.

Rob

Kevin
02-09-2009, 12:17 PM
We have the Benson to Rock Lake section of the trail ... and we have a spring and fall clean-up.

Maybe this spring we can coordinate with Bryan and have a whole weekend for the Benson to Mud Lake section.

Maybe post it online so people know and have the opportunity to show up. That helps too. :D

xcspirit
02-09-2009, 10:51 PM
i think that the weekend idea of benson to mud lake is the best thing. then everyone can carry tools. im sure there will be a post about clean up. getting 4-6 people would be awesome so much easier than two.

just getting anxious with the warmer weather and all.....................